Become a Sponsor
Sponsors can participate in this powerful grassroots effort by donating cash or providing goods or services. In addition, we welcome sponsors who wish to support Impact 100 Jersey Coast by sponsoring women for membership. Details of this program, as well as our formal sponsorship levels, are detailed below.
Please consider joining us as a community partner, as a cash, in-kind or membership sponsor, as we work to serve the residents of Monmouth County. We assure you that we will work tirelessly to earn your support.
If you would like to become a sponsor please contact Denise Liotta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRIENDS OF IMPACT – LESS THAN $1,000
- Logo and recognition on our website
- Listing in our Annual Meeting program, our premier event, with most members in attendance
- Permission to use our logo on your website
- Official acknowledgement for IRS purposes
BRONZE SPONSOR – $1,000
All benefits of Friends of Impact, plus:
- One mention in our newsletter, e-blasts and social media
- Mention in remarks by our President at our Annual Meeting
- Table tent advertising at our Annual Meeting
SILVER SPONSOR – $2,500
All benefits of Bronze, plus:
- 2 mentions in our new newsletters, e-blasts and social media
- 2 complimentary tickets to our Annual Meeting
- Opportunity to sponsor an event
GOLD SPONSOR – $5,000
All benefits of Silver, plus:
- 4 mentions in our new newsletters, e-blasts and social media
- 4 complimentary tickets to our Annual Meeting
- Premium placement on our website
- Premium placement on our Annual Meeting program
- Formal recognition and introduction during program at our Annual Meeting
- Photo opportunity for presentation of check with our President and Vice-President
PLATINUM SPONSOR – $10,000
All benefits of Gold, plus:
- 6 mentions in our new newsletters, e-blasts and social media
- 6 complimentary tickets to our Annual Meeting
- No competing sponsors will be accepted
In addition we will continually work to get press coverage for sponsors and their contributions. The value of in-kind contributions will determine a sponsor’s level.
For inclusion in this year’s Annual Meeting program, sponsor donations must be received by November 1, 2018. For a member to participate in all activities of the organization and vote at our Annual Meeting, membership forms and donations must be received before March 15, 2018. Memberships received after March 15th will be eligible for networking functions but will not be eligible to participate in our grant-review process or vote at our Annual Meeting until 2019.
Please contact Denise Liotta at email@example.com for more information.
Sponsor a Member
We invite companies who wish to support Impact 100 Jersey Coast to consider sponsoring women for membership. Offering an Impact membership to an emerging high-potential woman in your organization is highly motivational and a great tool to recognize high-performing employees.
- Collaborating with professional and philanthropic women will help develop a well-rounded corporate leader who feels connected to both her organization and her community.
- Impact’s in-depth grant training and review process provide an external channel for your employee to further develop her analytical and leadership skills.
- As your employee(s) serve as ambassadors for your company, a deeper sense of commitment and corporate pride will emerge.
The cost of sponsoring a woman for membership is $1,100 per membership year. $1,000 is applied to your designated member and the grant awarded. $100 supports administrative expenses and event costs. The member(s) you designate will have full membership privileges and voting rights.
To be eligible to participate in all member activities and vote at our Annual Meeting, membership forms and donations must be received before MARCH 15TH.