How to Apply
NONPROFIT INFORMATION SESSIONS
Applicants please click below to complete an Eligibility Form.
This button will take you to our new grant application platform, Submittable.com, where you will be asked to create a user account before being prompted to complete the Eligibility Form.
To review eligibility criteria please visit our Grant Eligibility Page.
Eligible organizations will be notified via email and invited to complete and submit the 2021 Application Form.
The deadline for submitting these is June 1, 2021.
FOR REFERENCE ONLY: Organizations may wish to review an example of the Application Form, and the Project Budget Form, which forms part of the proposal.
These documents are for information purposes only. Please do not return these forms to Impact 100 Jersey Coast.
The total project/program budget must be equal to or greater than the grant amount.
Applicants may only submit one application per year in one of five focus areas:
- Arts and Culture: Projects/programs that provide artistic or cultural opportunities, increase participation in the arts or provide arts education in our community.
- Children and Families:Projects/programs that support or strengthen the lives of children and families in our community.
- Education:Projects/programs that provide, advance or improve learning opportunities for children and/or adults in our community.
- Health and Wellness:Projects/programs that support or improve the physical and/or mental well-being of people living in our community.
- Sustainability and Environment:Projects/programs that promote a positive, inclusive and sustainable relationship between humans and their environment; including, but not limited to, creating, preserving, revitalizing or providing accessibility to public parks/spaces, facilities, or natural resources; promoting healthy food systems through community/urban gardening or other agricultural activities; protecting or enhancing the welfare of wildlife or domestic animals; or providing sustainability or environmental education in our community.
Applicant’s organization and proposed project/program must be in accordance with Impact 100 Jersey Coast grant guidelines and eligibility.
Impact 100 Jersey Coast will acknowledge each application received.
In August, each Focus Area Committee (FAC) selects up to five semifinalists and contacts these organizations to schedule site visits. The objective of the sites visits are to complete the due diligence review and resolve any final questions. FAC representatives will conduct the site visits and report their evaluations to the larger committee and financial review team.
FACs select three to five finalists across the five focus areas. In October, we notify the finalists and invite them to make a brief presentation to the members of Impact 100 Jersey Coast at our Annual Membership Meeting in mid-November.
At the meeting, finalists present their proposed project/program, members vote by individual ballot for their choice (each member has a single and equal vote), an independent auditor immediately tallies the votes, and we announce the grant recipient.
Prior to the release of funds, the grant recipient must complete a Grant Service Agreement with Impact 100 Jersey Coast, which outlines fund distribution and benchmarks (dependent on timeline). The grant recipient must submit periodic reports (narrative and financial) on the project/program, as specified in the Grant Service Agreement. We invite the grant recipient to present to membership at the annual gatherings to share news of progress to date and outcome of the project/program upon completion.
We ask that applicants do not contact members of Impact 100 Jersey Coast, as all members are required to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the grant process. Please direct all questions to email@example.com.