2021 Grant Cycle Underway
Four grants of $107,500 to be awarded in November
Our 2021 grants cycle is well underway – thank you to all the nonprofit organizations that applied. Our Focus Area Committees are currently reviewing applications and we look forward to announcing semi-finalists in August.
Impact 100 Jersey Coast funds projects with high potential for community impact in the following focus areas:
- Arts and Culture: Projects or programs that develop greater artistic and cultural opportunities, and improve participation in the arts or arts education in our communities.
- Children and Families: Projects or programs that strengthen the lives of children and families in our communities.
- Education: Projects or programs that advance or improve learning opportunities for children and/or adults in our communities.
- Health and Wellness: Projects or programs that improve the physical and/or mental well-being of people living in our communities.
- Sustainability & Environment: Projects/programs that promote a positive, inclusive and sustainable relationship between humans and their environment; including, but not limited to, creating, preserving, revitalizing or providing accessibility to public parks/spaces, facilities, or natural resources; promoting healthy food systems through community/urban gardening or other agricultural activities; protecting or enhancing the welfare of wildlife or domestic animals; or providing sustainability and/or environmental education.
Even though the 2021 Membership Class is now closed, new members are welcome to join at any time. Any woman joining between now and March 15, 2022 will part of the 2022 Membership Class, and will be eligible to participate in all ongoing membership activities and events, with the exception of being able to sit on a grant review committee or vote for the grant recipient in 2021. These rights will be accorded in the next year’s grant process.
Who We Are
We are women of different ages and backgrounds who combine our charitable dollars, experience, and energy to make a tangible difference in our area. Impact Jersey Coast is part of a growing international movement that empowers women to fund transformational changes in our local communities.
We will create a forum to raise awareness of our community’s most pressing needs and fund transformational grants for high-impact projects addressing those needs. We will also continue to strengthen and expand our giving circle to encompass the richness of ideas, perspectives, and the participation of diverse women from a wide range of identities.