What is Impact 100 Jersey Coast?
Impact 100 Jersey Coast is a non-profit organization established in the Monmouth County area to provide transformational funds to organizations that reach under-served populations; to raise the profile of those that are deserving but lesser-known; and to highlight unmet needs in the areas of Arts and Culture, Children and Families, Education, Health & Wellness, and Sustainability & Environment.
Our 2021 grants cycle is well underway – thank you to all the nonprofit organizations that applied. All organizations have been notified of their status. Semi-finalists will receive site visits from our FACs before a final decision is made on the 2021 finalists in October. Stay tuned!
Four grants of $107,500 will be awarded in November 2021
Who We Are
We are women of different ages and backgrounds who combine our charitable dollars, experience, and energy to make a tangible difference in our area. Impact Jersey Coast is part of a growing international movement that empowers women to fund transformational changes in our local communities.
Join now to be part of the Class of 2022 membership!
New members are welcome to join at any time. Any woman who joins between now and March 15, 2022 will be eligible to participate in all ongoing membership activities and events, with the exception of being able to sit on a grant review committee or vote for the grant recipient in 2021. These rights will be accorded in the next year’s grant process.
We fund projects with high potential for community impact in the following focus areas:
- Arts and Culture: Projects or programs that develop greater artistic and cultural opportunities, and improve participation in the arts or arts education in our communities.
- Children and Families: Projects or programs that strengthen the lives of children and families in our communities.
- Education: Projects or programs that advance or improve learning opportunities for children and/or adults in our communities.
- Health and Wellness: Projects or programs that improve the physical and/or mental well-being of people living in our communities.
- Sustainability & Environment: Projects/programs that promote a positive, inclusive and sustainable relationship between humans and their environment; including, but not limited to, creating, preserving, revitalizing or providing accessibility to public parks/spaces, facilities, or natural resources; promoting healthy food systems through community/urban gardening or other agricultural activities; protecting or enhancing the welfare of wildlife or domestic animals; or providing sustainability and/or environmental education.